4 steps to your
new designer home
Step 1 - Initial Consultation
- We will meet you on site to discuss your brief and budget.
- Initiate searches to establish all site restrictions including: town planning, covenants, services, soil conditions and site surveys.
- Prepare a preliminary estimate in response to your brief.
- Establish the feasibility of your project considering the best possible design features to suit your block, your budget and your lifestyle requirements.
- Give you critical information on how to get your project to proceed and a realistic time frame for your project, from concept to living.
Step 2 - Having established the project feasibility:
- Present architect initial concept and budget estimate in response to your brief.
- Revise if necessary conceptual design and estimate.
- Develop 1:100 plans and elevations.
- Design your cabinets and help you select your inclusions and fittings.
- Inspect and complete a full report of your site.
- With our architects and in house estimators, we take responsibility to keep your project on budget.
- Prepare real project pricing.
Step 3 - Contracts & Approvals – Once you have approved your design:
- Select colours and settle lighting design
- Finalise a schedule of inclusions
- Prepare engineering documentation and a fixed price contract that reflects your requirements and includes all fees and insurances
Step 4 - Once you have your finance approval and we have building approval, we:
- Meet you on site to discuss your building program.
- Establish regular site meeting format.
- Commence Construction with trouble free building process under an experienced team who keep you informed every step of the way.